GATE Notification 2020 @ gate.iitd.ac.in | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the GATE Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi (IIT, Delhi) will conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in . The GATE Notification 2020 is available in the month of 1st September 2019. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
GATE Notification 2020
New Update: GATE Online Registration Started On 1st September 2019. Check all the details regarding the GATE Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their GATE Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
GATE Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi (IIT, Delhi)|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering|
|Admission Courses||PG Courses In Engineering|
|Notification Release Date||1st September 2019|
|Application Opening Date||1st September 2019|
|Application Closing Date||5th October 2019|
|last date To Application Fees||28th September 2019|
|Admit Card Date||3rd January 2020|
|Exam Date||01st, 02nd, 08th, 09th February 2020|
Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi IIT, Delhi has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the PG Courses In Engineering Courses. Students who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch from recognized board are eligible to apply this GATE Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
GATE Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the GATE eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the GATE Eligibility Criteria.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under GATE exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this GATE.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for GATE Notification should check for the age limit:
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit
- The application fee for GATE is Rs. 1500/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 750 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Extension Period: Application Fee + Rs.500/-
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
GATE Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for GATE 2020:
|GATE 2020 Notification Release||1st September 2019|
|GATE Online Application Form Date||1st September 2019|
|Last date of Application submission||5th October 2019|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||28th September 2019|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||October to 1st week of November 2019|
|GATE Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||3rd January 2020|
|GATE 2020 Exam Date||01st, 02nd, 08th, 09th February 2020|
|GATE Results||13th March 2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||19th February 2020|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||19th – 21st February 2020|
|Rank Card Release Date||19th March 2020 to 31st May 2020|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||1st week of April 2020|
Procedure of GATE 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the GATE application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE) at gate.iitd.ac.in.
- GATE application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- GATE application form 2020 has been released from 1st September 2019.
- Fill the GATE application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
GATE Notification Important Links
GATE Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the GATE 2020 Notification?
Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi, IIT, Delhi officials will release the Notification in the month of February 2020.
What Is Exam Date 2020?
01st, 02nd, 08th, 09th February 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of GATE starting?
Answer: The Registration process of GATE 2020 has been started from 1st September 2019.
What is GATE Eligibility?
Candidates have completed B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch from a recognized board are eligible to fill GATE Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of GATE?
Answer: The Application fee of GATE is General/ OBC: 1500 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 750 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of GATE organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of GATE 2020 will be conducted on 01st, 02nd, 08th, 09th February 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.