DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Associate Application Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C | 2016 – 2018 Batch scheduled for recruiting Associate Application Developer Jobs. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C|
|Batch||2016 – 2018 Batch|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date To Apply||June 2019|
|Off Campus Venue Date||June 2019|
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Technology (stylized as DXC.technology) is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Codes, supports and maintains application development projects according to appropriate specifications. Assists in creating testing plans.
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Zero or more years of programming experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Basic testing skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to apply DXC Technology Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on June 2019.
To Apply: Click here
★ Check Here For The Latest Written Exam Results ★
★ Top IT Jobs / Software Jobs…!! Apply Now ★
★ Latest Govt Jobs – Apply Online ★
★ Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs ★
★ Upcoming Bank Jobs in India ★
★ Check Here For The Latest Admit Card ★