BT Walkin Drive: Searching for IT Jobs in Gurugram. The BT recruiters are going to organize the Walkin 2019 from 7 June 2019 for the Associate Trainee. So, candidates who have completed graduation can directly attend the BT Walkin Drive. The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
BT Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Trainee|
|Salary||Others (Any Graduate) -Rs 18000/Month and BE -Rs 19200/Month|
|Venue Date||7 June 2019|
To resolve the queries / concerns being raised by the customer promptly and accurately in line with the agreed SLAs. The work will be allocated in the queue in the form of Chat or back office wherein an individual will be responsible to resolve the concerns / queries raised or have to provide accurate information to the customer.
This involves working on chat & back office (inbound and outbound) queues basis the alignment. Need to understand the customer query / concern and take appropriate action accordingly. This can involve a certain amount of investigative work, checking for process via different tools.
Working as part of a team to consistently deliver good customer experience / satisfaction and operational targets including quality measures.
- B .Com (Any Specialization) B.Sc (Any Specialization) BBA / BBM / BBS (Any Specialization) BCA / BCM (Any Specialization
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognize the customers needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Good Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
Date: 7th June 2019
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
DLF Building No. 14, Tower C, 8th Floor
– Cyber City, Sector 23&24, Gurgaon