BIS Scientist Recruitment 2020 has released a notification . Interested Candidates Can Online Apply for 150 Vacancy at https://bis.gov.in/:
BIS Scientist Recruitment 2020 : BIS @ https://bis.gov.in/ has issued a notification for the post of Scientist. Bureau of Indian Standards fills total 150 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest BISScientist B before the last date, 31st March 2020.
BIS Scientist Recruitment 2020 – 150 Posts, Apply Online
BIS Scientist Jobs 2020 @ https://bis.gov.in/
The exam conducting authority for Scientist exam is Bureau of Indian Standards. As per the information is given in the Official BIS Scientist Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed Graduation in Engineering are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 2nd March 2020and Last Date submit your https://bis.gov.in/ Online application forms is 31st March 2020.
BIS Scientist Recruitment Overview:
- Notification: BIS Recruitment 2020 for 150 Scientist Posts: Apply @bis.gov.in, Graduation in Engineering Pass Eligible
- BIS Scientist Notification Date: 29th February 2020
- Organization Name: Bureau of Indian Standards
- Short Name: BIS
- Name OF The Posts: Scientist
- Education Qualification: Graduation in Engineering
- No. of Vacancies: 150
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: GATE Score (2020/ 2019/ 2018), Personal Interview
- Job Location: Across India
- Official URL: https://bis.gov.in/
BIS Scientist Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 29th February 2020
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 2nd March 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 31st March 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 31st March 2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
Fee Structure of BIS Notification
- General/ OBC: 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
BIS Scientist Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Graduation in Engineering passed from any recognized university or equivalent examination from a recognized board. To know more details about the eligibility, then go through the mentioned BIS Official Notification 2020 candidate can visit the official website https://bis.gov.in/.
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2020)
The Minimum Age Limit For the Candidates is 21 years but Do not Reach 30 years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules of BIS).
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC(non-creamy): 03 years
- General PWBD: 10 years
- SC/ST PWBD: 15 years
- OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer): 13 years
Complete Age Relaxation of BIS and other information candidate read advertisement which is given below of this post..
BIS Scientist Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get BIS Scientist salary: Rs.87,000/- Per Month.
BIS Scientist Vacancy Details
BIS Scientist allocates overall 150 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||05|
Selection Criteria for BIS Scientist Job
Candidates will be selected for BIS Scientist 2020 on the basis of their performance in GATE Score (2020/ 2019/ 2018), Personal Interview.
How to apply for BIS Scientist
- First Open Bureau of Indian Standards Official website: https://bis.gov.in/
- Go to the Scientist Recruitment page
- Check for Bureau of Indian StandardsScientist Notification link
- Read the BIS Scientist information carefully.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct.
- Click on Scientist submit button for final submission.
- Save BIS Scientist and take print out for future use.
BIS Scientist Notification Alert Job Alert
On 2nd March 2020 date, the BIS Scientist Online Application Apply links will available for all interested Applicants. So, candidates get ready to apply for the BIS Scientist Recruitment 2020 which we have given direct links on the below page. We advise the candidate don’t go other website they didn’t provide direct link and finally you’re valuable time is wasting. Candidates must and should avoid the fake details in the Bureau of Indian StandardsBIS Scientist Application Form 2020 which is safe for you.
Points To Note For BIS Scientist Recruitment
Candidates will be accepted only in Online mode.
Candidates will be rejected if payment is not made before the payment last date i.e. 31st March 2020.
Payment will be accepted via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to Apply the application form before the last date i.e. 31st March 2020.
BIS Scientist Recruitment Important Links
BIS Scientist 2020 Notification PDF Download:Click Here
BIS Scientist 2020 Apply Online Link : Click Here
BIS Official website: Click Here
We provided total information about the Latest BIS recuitment 2020 Notification. For more such detailed Employment News, Applicants always check our site FresherWave.