BCECE Notification 2020 @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the BCECE Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in . The BCECE Notification 2020 is available in the month of 20th February 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
BCECE Notification 2020
New Update: BCECE Online Registration Started On 20th February 2020. Check all the details regarding the BCECE Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their BCECE Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
BCECE Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name of the Examination||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Admission Courses||Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture courses|
|Notification Release Date||20th February 2020|
|Application Opening Date||20th February 2020|
|Application Closing Date||24th March 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||26th March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||6th April 2020|
|Exam Date||19th & 20th April 2020|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCECEB has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture courses Courses. Students who have completed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects or Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from recognized board are eligible to apply this BCECE Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture courses
BCECE Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the BCECE eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the BCECE Eligibility Criteria.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under BCECE exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects or Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this BCECE.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for BCECE Notification should check for the age limit:
- Candidates must have Minimum age no age limit.
- Candidates must have Maximum age N/A.
- The application fee for BCECE is Rs. 1100/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 550 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
BCECE Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for BCECE 2020:
|BCECE 2020 Notification Release||20th February 2020|
|BCECE Online Application Form Date||20th February 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||24th March 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||26th March 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||27th – 29th March 2020|
|BCECE Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||6th April 2020|
|BCECE 2020 Exam Date||19th & 20th April 2020|
|BCECE Results||3rd week of June 2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||May 2020|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Rank Card Release Date||4th week of June 2020|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||3rd week of July 2020|
Procedure of BCECE 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the BCECE application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- BCECE application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- BCECE application form 2020 has been released from 20th February 2020.
- Fill the BCECE application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
BCECE Notification Important Links
BCECE Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the BCECE 2020 Notification?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB officials will release the Notification in the month of April 2020.
What Is Exam Date 2020?
19th & 20th April 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of BCECE starting?
Answer: The Registration process of BCECE 2020 has been started from 20th February 2020.
What is BCECE Eligibility?
Candidates have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects or Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from a recognized board are eligible to fill BCECE Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of BCECE?
Answer: The Application fee of BCECE is General/ OBC: 1100 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 550 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of BCECE organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of BCECE 2020 will be conducted on 19th & 20th April 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.