BCECE Admit Card 2020 Download: BCECEB has released admit card on 6th April 2020. The candidates who have applied for the BCECE exam can download BCECE Hall Ticket through the direct link provided below. The BCECE Test will be held on 19th & 20th April 2020. So, the aspirants must Download BCECE Call Letter before the exam. Therefore applicants can also download BCECE Hall Ticket from official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
BCECE Admit Card 2020
the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Board will release BCECE Admit Card 2020 from April 2020 onwards. The aspirants who will appear for BCECE Exam should download the exam hall Ticket by the link which is provided below or from the official website. Applicants are not allowed to enter the Exam Hall without the BCECE Admit Card 2020. Only for a Short period, the Exam hall ticket will be available to download. So, the Candidates are advised to download the BCECE Hall Ticket as early as possible before going to attend the exam.
BCECE Admit Card IMPORTANT DATES
|Name of the Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name of the Examination||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Admission Courses||Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture courses|
|Notification Release Date||20th February 2020|
|Application Opening Date||20th February 2020|
|Application Closing Date||24th March 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||26th March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||6th April 2020|
|Exam Date||19th & 20th April 2020|
How to Download BCECE Admit Card?
You can also download the BCECE 2020 Admit Card from the Official Website. So, the steps are provided below to download the BCECE Exam Admit Card are:
- Visit the official web page of the BCECEB @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Now, click on the BCECE Call Letter 2020 link.
- Enter the Register Number and Date of Birth and click on submit button.
- Now, you have to get BCECE Admit Card 2020.
- Take a print out of the BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 for further use.
BCECE Admit Card Download Links
Direct Download BCECE Hall Ticket 2020: Click Here
BCECE Admit Card and BCECE Exam Date
The officials of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct the BCECE 2020 Exam on 19th & 20th April 2020. So, all the candidates can check this page to start preparing for the BCECE 2020 Entrance Exam. Further, you can download your exam hall ticket from the below-provided link.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2020
The Candidates who have downloaded the BCECE 2020 Admit card should also check the BCECE Exam Pattern for better preparation. The BCECE exam will conduct for the students who are seeking admissions into various colleges and universities.
- Exam Date: Conducted on 19th & 20th April 2020 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Agriculture & Biology).
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture. Compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: English & Hindi.
- Mode: pen and paper based.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Correct answer will carry 4 mark.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will carry -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
Candidates can leave their respective comments regarding this post. Any Query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query regarding. Please keep touch with website for latest update fresherwave.com.