APRCET Notification 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the APRCET Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Andhra University (Andhra University) will conduct the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh. The APRCET Notification 2020 is available in the month of 03rd week of Sep 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
APRCET Notification 2020
New Update: APRCET Online Registration Started On 3rd week of Sep 2020. Check all the details regarding the Andhra Pradesh APRCET Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their APRCET Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
APRCET Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Andhra University (Andhra University)|
|Name of the Examination||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test|
|Admission Courses||M.Phil/Ph.D. programs|
|Notification Release Date||03rd week of Sep 2020|
|Application Opening Date||3rd week of Sep 2020|
|Application Closing Date||3rd week of Oct 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||3rd week of Oct 2020|
|Admit Card Date||1st week of Nov 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Oct 2020|
Andhra University Andhra University has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the M.Phil/Ph.D. programs Courses. Students who have completed their PG Degree in Science/Arts / Management/ Commerce / Law / Pharmacy & Engineering with at least 55% Marks in each subject from recognized board are eligible to apply this Andhra Pradesh APRCET Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
APRCET Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the APRCET eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the APRCET Eligibility Criteria.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under APRCET exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their PG Degree in Science/Arts / Management/ Commerce / Law / Pharmacy & Engineering with at least 55% Marks in each subject exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this APRCET.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for APRCET Notification should check for the age limit:
- The application fee for APRCET is Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 900 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
APRCET Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for APRCET 2020:
|APRCET 2020 Notification Release||03rd week of Sep 2020|
|APRCET Online Application Form Date||3rd week of Sep 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||3rd week of Oct 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||3rd week of Oct 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||4th week of Oct 2020|
|APRCET Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||1st week of Nov 2020|
|APRCET 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of Oct 2020|
|APRCET Results||To be notified|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||2nd week of Nov 2020|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||3rd week of Nov 2020|
|Rank Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||To be notified|
Procedure of APRCET 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the APRCET application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) at sche.ap.gov.in.
- APRCET application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- Andhra Pradesh APRCET application form 2020 has been released from 03rd week of Sep 2020.
- Fill the APRCET application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
APRCET Notification Important Links
APRCET Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the APRCET 2020 Notification?
Andhra University, Andhra University officials will release the Notification in the month of Oct 2020.
What Is Andhra Pradesh Exam Date 2020?
3rd week of Oct 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of APRCET starting?
Answer: The Registration process of Andhra Pradesh APRCET 2020 has been started from 3rd week of Sep 2020.
What is Andhra Pradesh APRCET Eligibility?
Candidates have completed PG Degree in Science/Arts / Management/ Commerce / Law / Pharmacy & Engineering with at least 55% Marks in each subject from a recognized board are eligible to fill APRCET Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of APRCET?
Answer: The Application fee of APRCET is General/ OBC: 1300 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 900 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of APRCET organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of APRCET 2020 will be conducted on 3rd week of Oct 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.