Latest AP DSC Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notification Released Candidates Can Online Apply for 20,000 Vacancy at https://apdsc.apcfss.in/:
AP DSC Recruitment 2020 : AP @ https://apdsc.apcfss.in/ has issued a notification for the post of DSC. Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee fills total 20,000 vacancies. Interested candidates can Online apply for latest AP School Assistant, TGT, TRT, Lecturer & Others before the last date, 20 February 2020.
AP DSC TRT and TET cum TRT – 2020 Jobs – 20,000 Posts, Apply Online
AP DSC Jobs 2020 @ https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
The exam conducting authority for DSC exam is Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee. As per the information is given in the Official AP DSC Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have passed Degree are eligible to apply. Information From official website each candidate can submit their application form from 20 January 2020 and Last Date submit your https://apdsc.apcfss.in/ Online application forms is 20 February 2020.
AP DSC Job Overview:
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee
- Short Name: AP
- Post Name: DSC
- No. of Vacancy: 20,000
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test, Document Verification
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Site: https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Application Start Date: 20 January 2020
- AP DSC Last Date: 20 February 2020
- Application Fee Last date: February 2020
- Exam Date : UPDATED SOON
- Admit Card: UPDATED SOON
Examination Fee Structure
- General/ OBC: 500 /-
- SC/ ST/PH: 0 /-
Mode of Payment:
- E-Challan from State Bank of India
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking
AP DSC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee DSC Exam must have a Degree from any recognized university / institution in the India. For detailed data, candidate can visit the official notification https://apdsc.apcfss.in/.
Age Limit (as on 20/01/2020)
- Min. Age: 18.
- Max. Age: 44.
Age relaxation will be available as
- OBC/ BC Candidates – 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD/ Widow/ Divorced Candidates – 5 Years
Nationality: A citizen of India
AP DSC Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get AP DSC salary: As per Rules
Latest Vacancy Details
AP DSC allocates overall 20,000 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given in official recruitment.
Andhra Pradesh DSC Post-wise Vacancy
The post-wise splitting of vacancies is along the lines.
- SGT (Secondary Grade Teachers)
- Language pandits (LP),
- School Assistants (SA),
- Physical Education Teachers (PET),
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), and
- Post-Graduate Teachers (PGT),
- Drawing Teachers, etc.
AP DSC District Wise Posts
The district-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
- SPSR Nellore
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test, Document Verification examination
How to apply for AP DSC
- First Open Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Official website: https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
- Go to the DSC Recruitment page
- Check for Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee DSC Notification link
- Read the AP DSC information carefully
- Fill up the DSC form and if you have application please pay the application fee.
- Click on DSC submit button for final submission.
- Save AP DSC and take print out for future use.
AP DSC Important Links
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Advertisement Link: Click Here
AP Apply Online Link : Click Here
AP Official website link : Click Here