AP DEECET Notification 2020 @ apdeecet.apcfss.in | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the DEECET Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Commissioner Of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Government (DIET) will conduct the Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh. The DEECET Notification 2020 is available in the month of April 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
AP DEECET Notification 2020
New Update: AP DEECET Online Registration Started On First Week of April 2020. Check all the details regarding the Andhra Pradesh DEECET Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their DEECET Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
AP DEECET Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Commissioner Of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Government (DIET)|
|Name of the Examination||Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Notification Release Date||April 2020|
|Application Opening Date||First Week of April 2020|
|Application Closing Date||Last Week of April 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||Last Week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Date||first week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||17th May 2020 (Tentatively)|
Commissioner Of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Government DIET has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the D.El.Ed Courses. Students who have completed their 12th from recognized board are eligible to apply this Andhra Pradesh DEECET Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
AP DEECET Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the AP DEECET eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the DEECET Eligibility Criteria.
- Indian National candidates are eligible.
- No age limit.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under DEECET exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their 12th exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this DEECET.
Age Limit Criteria (as on 2020)
Candidates applying for DEECET Notification should check for the age limit:
- Candidates must have Minimum age 17 Years.
- Candidates must have Maximum age 0 Years.
- The application fee for DEECET is Rs. 500/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 500 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
AP DEECET Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for AP DEECET 2020:
|DEECET 2020 Notification Release||April 2020|
|DEECET Online Application Form Date||First Week of April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||Last Week of April 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||Last Week of April 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||Update Soon|
|AP DEECET Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||first week of May 2020|
|DEECET 2020 Exam Date||17th May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|AP DEECET Results||June 2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||3rd week of May 2020|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Rank Card Release Date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||Last Week of June 2020|
Procedure of DEECET 2020 Application Form
Students must read information carefully before filling the AP DEECET application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- DEECET application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- Andhra Pradesh DEECET application form 2020 has been released from April 2020.
- Fill the DEECET application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
AP DEECET Notification Important Links
AP DEECET Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the DEECET 2020 Notification?
Commissioner Of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Government, DIET officials will release the Notification in the month of 17th May 2020.
What Is Andhra Pradesh Exam Date 2020?
17th May 2020 (Tentatively) are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of DEECET starting?
Answer: The Registration process of Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2020 has been started from First Week of April 2020.
What is Andhra Pradesh DEECET Eligibility?
Candidates have completed 12th from a recognized board are eligible to fill DEECET Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of DEECET?
Answer: The Application fee of DEECET is General/ OBC: 500 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 500 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of DEECET organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of DEECET 2020 will be conducted on 17th May 2020 (Tentatively).
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.