AP ANUPGCET Notification 2020 @ anudoa.in | Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility: Candidates can apply for the ANUPGCET Notification 2020 by checking this article. The officials of the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU, Guntur) will conduct the ANU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) to provide admissions into various government colleges or private institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh. The ANUPGCET Notification 2020 is available in the month of March 1st, 2020. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page.
AP ANUPGCET Notification 2020
New Update: AP ANUPGCET Online Registration Started On March 1st, 2020. Check all the details regarding the Andhra Pradesh ANUPGCET Notification. Go ahead to register before the final date. Applicants can fill and submit their ANUPGCET Application Form with the help of the direct link given below of the page.
AP ANUPGCET Notification 2020 Overviews
|Name of the Board||Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU, Guntur)|
|Name of the Examination||ANU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Admission Courses||Admission Test for Post Graduation Courses (MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, M.P.Ed, etc)|
|Notification Release Date||March 1st, 2020|
|Application Opening Date||March 1st, 2020|
|Application Closing Date||April 20, 2020|
|last date To Application Fees||April 20, 2020|
|Admit Card Date||April 29, 2020|
|Exam Date||May 1 – 3, 2020|
Acharya Nagarjuna University ANU, Guntur has announced the Common Entrance Test for the students who are joining the Admission Test for Post Graduation Courses (MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, M.P.Ed, etc) Courses. Students who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or graduation degree courses B.Sc/ B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com./ B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A from recognized board are eligible to apply this Andhra Pradesh ANUPGCET Notification 2020. If you want to get the full clarification about this post, kindly go through the details given on this web page.
AP ANUPGCET Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the AP ANUPGCET eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the course they are applying. So, aspirants should check the ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria.
- Indian National candidates are eligible.
- No age limit.
The qualification criteria for various courses offered under ANUPGCET exam is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s Degree or graduation degree courses B.Sc/ B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com./ B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A exams from a recognized board or university in India can apply for this ANUPGCET.
Age Limit Criteria (as on 0)
Candidates applying for ANUPGCET Notification should check for the age limit:
- No age limit.
- The application fee for ANUPGCET is Rs. 600/- for Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs. 600 /- for Female/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Late fee: Rs.500
- Only online mode will be available to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
ANU PGCET 2020 Entrance Test Centers
AP ANUPGCET Notification Exam Dates 2020
Candidates must go through following table regarding official dates for AP ANUPGCET 2020:
|ANUPGCET 2020 Notification Release||March 1st, 2020|
|ANUPGCET Online Application Form Date||March 1st, 2020|
|Last date of Application submission||April 20, 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fees Payment||April 20, 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||Update Soon|
|Starting of Application correction||Update Soon|
|AP ANUPGCET Hall Ticket/Admit card Released Date||3rd May 2020|
|ANUPGCET 2020 Exam Date||5th to 7th May 2020|
|AP ANUPGCET Results||May/June 2020|
|Release date of Preliminary Keys||Update Soon|
|Objection Last Date for Preliminary Key||Update Soon|
|Rank Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting of Counseling process Date||Update Soon|
Procedure of AP ANUPGCET Notification
Students must read information carefully before filling the AP ANUPGCET application form. Details regarding application form are given below:
- Visit the official site of the ANU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) at anudoa.in.
- ANUPGCET application form via online mode only.
- The application form filling steps containing of various steps like registration, Photo uploading, signature uploading, fee payment and print confirmation page.
- Andhra Pradesh ANUPGCET application form 2020 has been released from March 1st, 2020.
- Fill the ANUPGCET application form with all the correct details
- Upload the images of signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a print out
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
AP ANUPGCET Notification Important Links
- AP ANUPGCET 2020 Notification: Click Here
- Andhra Pradesh ANUPGCET 2020 Application Form: Click Here
Andhra Pradesh ANUPGCET Notification FAQ’s
When will officials release the ANUPGCET 2020 Notification?
Acharya Nagarjuna University, ANU, Guntur officials will release the Notification in the month of May 2020.
What Is Andhra Pradesh Exam Date 2020?
May 1 – 3, 2020 are the official dates given in the notification.
Question: When is the registration process of ANUPGCET starting?
Answer: The Registration process of Andhra Pradesh ANUPGCET 2020 has been started from March 1st, 2020.
What is Andhra Pradesh ANUPGCET Eligibility?
Candidates have completed Bachelor’s Degree or graduation degree courses B.Sc/ B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com./ B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A from a recognized board are eligible to fill ANUPGCET Application form 2020.
Question: What is the application fee of ANUPGCET?
Answer: The Application fee of ANUPGCET is General/ OBC: 600 /- and SC/ ST/PH: 600 /-
Question: When will the entrance exam of ANUPGCET organized?
Answer: The entrance exam of ANUPGCET 2020 will be conducted on May 1 – 3, 2020.
Well, our team from Fresherwave.com, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.